Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi there...

I am new to the world of blogging. Not to say I'm a total idiot. I have friends who write blogs that I follow, and there are the random ones that I check every so often. I've just never written, or been a contributing writer for a blog. I'm a college student living in Harrisonburg, Virginia. I'm your average soon to be twenty-one year old girl. I've got the group of girls I plan weddings with, I've got the guy friends who rub my back when I'm crying, I've got the seasons and seasons of Gilmore Girls on dvd, I've got the bunch of picture memories plastered on my walls, I've got the indie music on my itunes, I've got the closet full of different colored scarves, I've got the smile on my face when someone references Harry Potter in real life, I've got the weird obsession with all things trees. But most importantly I've got this new blog!

The title for this blog was inspired by a desk calendar given to me by my best friend for Christmas. It's called The Daily Bitch, and each day it has a drawing and a picture..

Today's: "Cover it in chocolate syrup and I might consider it..."